This website is managed by Ellevens esports
If you use Ellevens esports website and the products and services available via the website, your personal data will be collected by us. Moreover, our website will also store a number of cookies on your device. These are used to improve the website’s functionality on your device.
Please find below some information about what personal data Ellevens esports can collect, why we do this and what we do with the data. We will also explain which cookies we use and why. This statement covers our entire website: it therefore applies to all visitors, purchasing something from our Fan shop, subscribing to our newsletter and any registered interest in Ellevens esports offerings.
In order to increase the functionality and speed of this website and tailor it to your preferences, we collect certain information regarding your use. We do this by using cookies and similar technologies that send and store small text files to your computer, tablet and/or mobile when you visit our website. The information stored in those cookies is then returned to our own secure servers or those of the relevant third parties on your next visit. You can disable ‘cookies’ via the settings in your browser. However, as a result it is possible that not all features of our website will operate as intended.
• enable certain features of the website to protect the website.(technical or functional cookies);
• analyse the use of the website and use that analysis to improve the website (analytical cookies);
• make the browsing experience more interesting for the visitor by showing advertising that matches your interests (advertising cookies);
• enable you to email, print or share a page via social media (social media cookies);
Please note: the privacy policies of third parties may change regularly.
Some cookies are there to make sure that certain parts of the website work properly and that your user preferences are stored. Other cookies are used to display fonts properly, to remember your user session on the web server so you can access the website to store a search term used on the websites selected filter.
The analytical cookies that we use for this purpose are:
In addition to the cookies listed above, we use the following advertising cookies in order to improve our online advertising and to provide us with insight into our campaign performance:
• Google Safeframe (this cookie ensures that Ellevens esports keeps control over what data from visitors is transferred to third parties whose cookies we are using. You can read more about Google Safeframe on the creator IAB’s website);
Many cookies have an expiration date. If an expiration date has been set, the cookie will automatically be deleted when the expiration date expires. You can also choose to delete cookies yourself before the expiration date has expired. Please refer to your browser manual for more information.
When you use the Ellevens esports website and other products and/or services, you will sometimes provide us with personal data.
This can happen in the following situations:
• When you express interest in the team or one of our product offerings we ask you to give us some information, such as your name, address, date of birth or interests. We also keep track of the products you have purchased.
• Ellevens esports can track how you use the website and which sections of the website you visit. That information can be linked to your Account (if you have one) or to the unique identifiers of the device you are using to visit the site.
Ellevens esports stores and processes your data for the following purposes, based on an agreement we have with you, our legitimate interest or after having received your consent:
• Delivering the products and services you have purchased from us;
• Settlement of payments;
• Sending and providing (sometimes tailored and relevant to you) information about the products and services you have purchased from us;
• Sending special offers for Ellevens esports products, promotions and competitions, possibly in cooperation with our commercial partners;
• Carrying out surveys among Ellevens esports about the products and services they purchase;
• Creating a personal newsletter that is tailored to your preferences and interests, taking into account your previous orders and purchases;
• Maintaining a contact history.
We store your personal data for as long as necessary to fulfil the purpose for which we obtained the personal data.
Your personal data is stored and transferred securely. Anyone who doesn’t need to have access to your personal data, simply will not be able to get access to it. Ellevens esports strives to store and transfer your personal data using the latest security technology and encryption methods.
Ellevens esports will always treat your personal data as confidential. We will never sell your data to other parties. However, Ellevens esports does sometimes make personal data available to other parties. To the extent required by law, we will of course only do so with your express permission.
In a number of cases it is necessary to make your details available to third parties so that we can deliver our products and services. This is particularly the case when we use the services of third parties to process your order, such as a delivery service or our fulfilment party. The third party concerned will only store the personal data for as long as necessary to deliver the product or service.
Ellevens esports will also transfer your personal data to third parties if required to do so by law.
In some cases we may share your personal data with our exclusive commercial partners so that they can contact you with special offers or for us to get a better idea of your interests. If we need legal permission to do so, we will ask you to give your consent when you leave your details with us, for instance, when you register somewhere on the website You can always let us know that we are no longer allowed to transfer your data for these purposes.
All third parties with whom Ellevens esports shares your personal data are obliged to respect your privacy and, like Ellevens esports to comply with the General Data Protection Regulation. They are also obliged to store and process your data securely.
Sometimes Ellevens esports or one of our commercial partners will contact you, for example, to inform you about an offer. Whether we do this and how we do this depends on whether or not you have given us permission to do so. You can always indicate that you no longer want us or our commercial partners to contact you.
Below you will find an explanation of when, how and under which conditions Ellevens esports or its commercial partners will contact you. You can also read about how you can indicate that you no longer want to be contacted.
Ellevens esports and its commercial partners may contact you for the following reasons:
• If you have signed up for Ellevens esports personal newsletter or expressed an interest in joining our team. You can always unsubscribe via the link at the bottom of the newsletter.
• If you have bought any Ellevens esports products or services, for example an item in the Ellevens esports fan shop. Ellevens esports can send you offers by email for similar products or services that you may also be interested in. This does not require your permission.(this line needs to be alined)
• If you have indicated that you would like to receive information from our exclusive commercial partners, you may receive newsletters and offers from those commercial partners by post or via email.
• If you have given us permission to share your data with our commercial partners, they may contact you by telephone. Ellevens esports itself can also contact you by phone to highlight a particular offer.
You can always indicate that you no longer wish to receive commercial or charitable communications, even if you previously indicated that you did want to receive this. We will never charge you for unsubscribing.
Communication from sponsors or commercial partners of Ellevens esports
If you no longer wish to receive emails and/or text messages from sponsors or commercial partners of Ellevens esports, you can always indicate this to the sender of those emails. Every email you receive from a sponsor or commercial partner contains a link that allows you to indicate that you no longer wish to receive messages from that sender.
You can also always let us know that we are no longer allowed to share your personal data with our sponsors and commercial partners for this purpose (the so-called ‘right to object’). You can do that HERE . Of course, we will process your request free of charge.
If you no longer wish to receive any commercial notifications from Ellevens esports, you can unsubscribe. You can do this by clicking on the link in a message sent by Ellevens esports. For example, you can unsubscribe from a newsletter or indicate that you no longer wish to receive any offers from Ellevens esports
If you are a minor, you can only consent to the processing of your personal data with the consent of one of your parents or your legal guardian. In that case, it is important that your parent(s) or guardian read this statement. They can also exercise the rights you have with regard to the personal data we collect about you, such as the right to object to the (further) processing of your personal data or the right to access and the right to correct your data.
You can always get access to the data that Ellevens esports has about you, free of charge. You can also ask Ellevens esports to change your data if it is factually incorrect, incomplete or irrelevant. Click on contact details on website for more
The website and the personal data you leave here are managed by 38 Entertainment Group Ltd at, 31-35 Beak Street, Soho, W1F 9SX United Kingdom. If you have any questions and/or comments about this Privacy and Cookie statement, please feel free to contact us via the website contact page.
Third party websites and apps.
This Privacy and Cookie statement is not applicable to third party websites or apps that are accessed via links on this website.
Changes to the Privacy and Cookie statement
38 Entertainment Group reserves the right to make changes to this Privacy and Cookie Statement. It is advisable to consult this Privacy Statement regularly, so that you are aware of these changes. The most current version can always be found on the website.